Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages have interest rates that remain the same for the life of the loan. We provide terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
As one of our most popular mortgage products for both first-time and veteran home buyers, a conventional loan is perfect for those intending to stay in the home for the long haul.
Payments are calculated so that both interest and principal amounts are paid off proportionally over the term of the loan.
- Interest rate is locked for life of the loan
- Terms range from 15 to 30 years
- Your payment never changes
- Fixed payment makes budgeting easier
- 30-year term minimizes your monthly payment
- 20-year term minimizes payments while building equity fast
- 15-year term builds equity faster
- Reduced private mortgage insurance (PMI) premiums
Great low mortgage rates
Compared to traditional banks, you’ll pay less on your loan rate, less on your closing costs, and less in expenses over the life of the loan.View Rates
Popular Mortgage Calculators:
How much home can I afford?
Should I rent or buy a home?
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?