Purchasing land and building a new home? Our one-time closing can combine land and construction financing into a single home loan. You’ll pay less in closing costs while guarding against interest rate increases.
Construction Loan Guide:
Find everything you need to know about the construction loan process in these handy downloadable guides.
- Low fixed and adjustable rates
- Down payments as low as 5% in Michigan
- Down payments as low as 10% in select Florida counties
- One-time close minimizes costs to you
- Streamlined builder activation process
- Fixed rate / ARM programs available
Great low mortgage rates
Compared to traditional banks, you’ll pay less on your loan rate, less on your closing costs, and less in expenses over the life of the loan.View Rates
Popular Mortgage Calculators:
How much home can I afford?
Should I rent or buy a home?
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?