Write checks, earn interest.
If you need to have your funds easily available for use in a checking account, but still need to earn interest, a MMA might be your solution. Your funds earn interest at current market rates, and are federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA. Up to six checks or electronic withdrawals are allowed per month. Your interest accrues daily, and is paid monthly. There’s also a $2,500 minimum balance required to earn interest.
- Earns investment interest at market rates
- Interest accrues daily, is paid monthly
- Up to 6 checks or electronic withdrawals per month
- No withdrawal or deposit minimums
- A $2,500 minimum account balance is required to earn interest